The worldwide trend of wagering at online casinos is on the rise. India is not an exception. The massive number of online slots offered by these platforms acts as a catalyst to boost entertainment gambling. However, the arrival of futuristic technologies also takes gambling to a whole new level, one of them being the integration of crypto coins like bitcoin.
Crypto Video Slots filter
GOLDEN DRAGON INFERNO
- Casino Bspin Casino
- Provider Betsoft
- Release Date 24/11/2022
- RTP 96.41
- Volatility Medium
- Max Win x5000.00
- Casino AHTI Games Casino
- Provider Alchemy Gaming
- Release Date 20/04/2021
- RTP 96.27
- Volatility Medium
- Max Win x10000.00
- Casino Bspin Casino
- Provider NetGame
- Release Date 30/07/2019
- RTP 96.35
- Volatility Medium
- Max Win x334.17
Power of Gods: Medusa
- Casino National Casino
- Provider Wazdan
- Release Date 17/11/2021
- RTP 96.18
- Volatility ADJUSTED
- Max Win x2500.00
100 Joker Staxx: 100 lines
- Casino HellSpin
- Provider Playson
- Release Date 10/01/2019
- RTP 96.48
- Volatility MED-HIGH
- Max Win x3825.00
Online casinos offer a number of video slots, which are basically online renditions of slot machines enhanced with cutting-edge technologies and unique features. Your principal goal while playing these games is to spin the reels, bet, and win; but the immersive graphics, sound, and animation bring an elevated gaming experience. So far, online video slots have been played only with fiat money, but advanced technologies have made it possible to play them using crypto as well.
About Video Slots with Cryptocurrency
Before we progress, it is important to say a few words about cryptocurrencies and what positives they bring to online gambling. Cryptocurrencies are digital currencies, and most of them are independent of any central authority, i.e., they aren’t governed by banks or any other financial institutions. Cryptocurrencies are governed by blockchain technology, a digitally distributed ledger where transactions are stored as ‘blocks’ in public databases secured by ‘hash codes’.
Using bitcoin to play video slots online has multifaceted advantages.
- Safety and Security – Crypto being protected by cryptographic hashes in a P2P network make them resilient to all forms of cyber-attacks, making them way more secure than regular fiat money.
- Anonymity – Players using crypto can stay anonymous since they do not require undergoing a KYC verification or input any financial details except their wallet address. This is an anticipated feature for people who want to protect the shield of anonymity and privacy.
- Low Betting Limits – A newborn paradise for high-rollers. Betting with Bitcoin is way less stringent since crypto is decentralised. Punters are not answerable to anyone for gambling large sums with crypto.
- Instantaneous Transactions– Transactions are completed almost instantly, which is the reason why many players prefer them over third party services like cards and wallets, which take days to return your withdrawals.
Tips and Tricks
Video slots, being games of chance, do not leave players with many options for determining the results, but nonetheless, here are a few bitcoin video slot tips.
To begin with, you need to find reliable online casinos that accept Bitcoin as their payment method. Don’t forget to go through the customer reviews before settling for a casino. Sign up, make your first deposit using Bitcoin, and check whether the welcome bonus has been deposited to your account correctly. Next, check the RTP and the variance of the slot game to get an idea of the payout. In case you’re unsure about how the game is played, try out the demo version first. This will help you to get an idea about the gameplay. Finally, make a realistic budget limit before plunging head-first into the thrill. The outcomes of video slots are determined by Random Number Generators (RNGs), but players who trigger bonus features like free spins, multipliers more often take a better sum home. This is often offered to players who choose to bet the maximum coin value per spin, so you must also consider this as an option.
Top India Providers
There are a bunch of providers that regularly develop bitcoin video slots for Indian players. The popular ones are mentioned below:
- NetEnt – NetEnt has been one of the most decorated providers serving the iGaming industry since 1996. They have over 200+ Bitcoin-friendly slots and are coming up with newer ones every month. NetEnt also holds the fantastic feat of handling gambling transactions worth 60 billion yearly. Some of their popular releases are Gonzo’s Quest, Silverback Gold, Hell’s Kitchen.
- Pragmatic Play – Pragmatic Play, operating since 2015, is the provider behind some popular names like Gates of Olympus, John Hunter and the Tomb of the Scarab Queen, The Dog House. The provider already has over 100+ video slots in their list and is enriching it with three new slots every month. The slots are mobile and desktop-compatible, available in all currencies and 33 different languages.
- Play’n GO – Here comes Play’n GO, the Swedish game-developing company that has been operational since 2005. They have designed over 280 crypto-friendly slots distributed to online casinos from 25 jurisdictions. They also promote safe gambling and climate-friendly services. Their popular video slots like Pilgrim of Dead, Cash-a-Cabana, and Shamrock Miner are worth trying.
The Most Popular BTC Video Slots to Play in India
Our experts have come up with a list of BTC video slots that are in high demand in the Indian online gambling scenario. Some of them are featured below.
Gates of Olympus
Pragmatic Play takes you to Gates of Olympus, guarded by the blue-eyed Zeus, the king of the Gods. There are reasons for the popularity of this video slot, and BTC isn’t the only one. The game has a very high RTP of 96.5% with high volatility, making it an excellent pick for both high-rollers and budget players. Make the best use of the special features like win-all-ways, free spins, multipliers, tumbling reels, and Ante bet. And you can hit the 5000x jackpot as well.
Elvis Frog in Vegas
The King of Rock’N’Roll comes alive in the Elvis Frog in Vegas Slot by BGaming, but in a relatively humorous way. This 5-reeled video slot has 25 winning ways, which can be utilised via Bitcoin. The RTP of 96% is also high, with a medium-high variance. Elvis Frog in Vegas excels in special features like free spins, coin respins, blazing reels, scatters, wilds, and the gamble feature. You can also play the Tutti Frutti Jackpot – which has three levels and gifts up to 2500x.
Pilgrim of Dead
The Pilgrim of Dead is a newly launched Bitcoin video slot by Play’n GO. The stern-faced Pharaoh in the icon hints enough to understand the slot’s theme. It is a highly volatile video slot with a high RTP of 96.2%. There are five reels and ten paylines on which the combination of Egyptian-themed symbols determines your luck. Get the best out of the bonus aspects of the game, like free spins, wild scatters, and the gamble feature to earn up to 10,000x of your bet.
Try out Reapers, the sci-fi theme slot from Print Studios, which is one of the unique video slots, according to reviews. To begin with, the game is bitcoin friendly, has a high RTP of 96.47%, which can increase even more, and pays in cluster pays. There are pay symbols in different colours known as Critters, Reapers (which you can both collect and buy), Power Cores with special abilities, Energy Cells, and the usual bonus game. With so many unique features, this slot is definitely worth trying. It also offers a max win potential of 20,000x.
Nordic Fire by Gamomat touches on the theme of Norse Mythology, which can be quite exciting for some players. The 5-reeled classic video slot can be played using Bitcoin or Bitcoin Cash as the payment method. Although the simples are pretty basic, the game stands out for its high RTP of 96.13%, low minimum bet, and high jackpot of 3500x. There are special features like free spins, fire respins, scatters, wilds, and the gamble feature. Additionally, you can also try out the Inferno Jackpot to maximise your wins.
Cryptocurrency Video Slots – Themes and Categories
It is important for a video slot to touch an immersive theme that can glue the player to the screen for hours. Keeping in mind the choices of different players, the providers have come up with diverse themes for slot games.
- Movies – The popularity of movie-themed slots is on the way up. The providers have wisely included cinema as an inspiration for making new games. For example, you’ll find slots on Marvel and DC revolving around Iron Man, Captain America, Batman vs Joker. You’ll also find video slots inspired by movies and TV shows like Ghostbusters and Star Trek.
- Fruits/Numbers – The classic slot machines found in legal brick-and mortar casinos often featured fruits or numbers as symbols. They had three or five reels and offered straightforward gameplay without a lot of extra features. These slots are best suitable for vintage players who like a no-nonsense gambling experience but also for newbies for their simplicity.
- History/Antiquity – Who doesn’t love an intriguing storyline on Ancient Egypt or Norse Mythology? The history and mythology-themed slots barely disappoint when it comes to the backstory, which results in their popularity. The developers have also taken care to incorporate top-notch graphics to make them even more fascinating, and with a high RTP, these video slots tick all the boxes.
- Science Fiction – There is no end to the world of imagination, and sci-fi slots are always coming up with something new for your mind’s eye. These slots stand out for incorporating special features and the most recent trends in video slots, which makes them immensely popular among youngsters. So, brace yourself up for a space trip where you hunt aliens for fun.
- Adventure – The idea of a treasure hunt has once fascinated everyone, and it always feels special to step in. Keeping that in mind, providers have come up with a lot of adventure-themed slots where you fight with the pirates in the Caribbean, search for gold in ancient Mesoamerica, or hunt in the forests of Africa, besides aiming the jackpot in reality.
The range of themes is quite diverse, and you’ll find slots on beauty, fantasy, festivals, magic, animals and nature. There are slots that touch the theme of vintage casino gambling as well. A high RTP slot that is multi-device compatible might be preferred by the players, but a well-designed theme is equally important.
Top 5 Bitcoin Video Slot Games to Start With
Even if you’re new to Bitcoin gambling, there is not much to worry about. In this section, you’ll find our pick of the best video slot games with cryptocurrency for newbies, with an easy-to-use interface.
1. Generous Jack
Try out Generous Jack for its ‘win what you see feature’, where you don’t have to worry about symbols or paylines but would rather get paid according to the numbers appearing on the screen.The game has a 3-4-5-6 grid setup, and you can choose the number of rows as well. For example, a beginner can start with just one row with three reels in case he wants a safe game. However, activating all the reels is recommended for a high-risk, high-reward game. The game offers free spins with a bonus buy option, which guarantees returns up to 10,000x of your stake.
2. Clash of Camelot
Clash of Camelot is a classic 5×3 video slot from Play’n GO, featuring the legendary King Arthur central to its mythology theme. And most importantly, you can play this slot by using BTC as your deposit method. There are 20 fixed paylines with simple, easy-to-interpret symbols. The special features include free spins and multipliers. Arthur and Mordred Wilds gift free spins to the players when they land on the same row. Although the game is highly volatile, the RTP is pretty good (96.28%) with a high jackpot amount (35,000x).
3. Book of Dead
Book of Dead is a simple slot machine, suitable for new players to start with. Developed by Play’n GO, this 5-reeled slot can be found in any crypto-friendly casino. The RTP of the slot game is pretty decent, hovering around 96.21%. Besides, the slot has some easy-to-understand symbols – cards symbols (Ace to 10), the explorer Rich Wilde, Anubis, Pharaoh’s Mask, and the Book of Dead. You can also play this Egyptian-themed slot to understand some special features like free spins, wilds, scatters, expanding symbols, and the gamble feature.
4. Aztec Magic
This is another popular BTC slot suitable for Indian players. As the name suggests, the game takes you to the Aztec civilisation of ancient Mesoamerica, with unlimited win lines. The 6×7 grid of the reels is pretty unique, but the symbols are easy to comprehend.Apart from collecting regular free spins, multipliers, scatters, and wilds, you can use the bonus buy feature to claim these special perks. The Megaways come up with a jackpot that pays 12960x of your stake. Even if you don’t hit one, you can expect some good returns since the RTP of the game is on the higher side (96.69%).
Nolimit City’s Mental is not for the faint-hearted, and people with a knack for gore and psychological thrillers would probably like to try this slot out.The game sketches Victorian-era asylums, old-fashioned tortures, and Dr Hannibal Lecter sitting ominously in a yellow room. That is surely going to send shivers down your spine. The game has a distinct 3-2-3-2-3 layout, with a bunch of features complex enough to make you forget about the RTP – which is nonetheless above 96%. There are fire flames, dead patients, enhancer cells, mental transformations, autopsy-free spins, lobotomy-free spins, and mental-free spins. So, adrenaline junkies get ready for a tough time.
Hot Video Slots with Bitcoin for High-Rollers
High-rollers love to take risks. Bitcoin slots with high variance and huge jackpots are probably their best destinations. Here are three video slots with bitcoins that high-rollers can play.
Microgaming’s Mega Moolah, operating since 2006, is one of the most sought destinations for players who love to try out a progressive jackpot. The game portraying African Jungle Safari has more or less standard features, except for the Mega jackpot that pays millions.The Mega Jackpot drops every 4–6 weeks, so make sure your timing is on point. Otherwise, you can try out the other three jackpots – Mini, Minor, and Major.
Hall of Gods
Here comes the Hall of Gods, NetEnt’s progressive jackpot slot themed on Norse Mythology. The base game has five reels and twenty paylines, with a decent RTP above 95%. The base game renders 1200x of your stake, but high rollers should target the Mega Jackpot, dropping every 4–5 months. You have a 1 in 2464171 chance to be the luckiest one, with Odin congratulating you with a payout worth a few million. However, there are two other jackpots that pay less – the Mini and the Midi.
Relax gaming’s Marching Legions makes its way among the top Bitcoin slots for high-rollers since it has an RTP of 98.12% – one of the highest-paying video slots in online casino sites. As the name suggests, the game portrays the ancient Roman civilisation. Without feature buys, avid players can still enjoy an RTP of 97.13% from the game. The special features include marching respins, free spins, and nudges, which can render 7500x of your stake.
FAQ on Crypto video slots India
How to play video slots with cryptocurrency?
To play crypto-friendly video slots, register at any online casino that accepts cryptocurrency as a payment mode for deposits and withdrawals. Make your first deposit and access the games online from the ‘slot’ section.
Can Indian players play video slots with bitcoin?
Indian players can play hundreds of no download video slots with bitcoin, and the best ones are mentioned in this article. All you need is to register a bitcoin casino site featuring these slots.
What are the best payout BTC video slots?
The best payout video slots are the ones boasting a high RTP and a high max win potential. You can try out Marching Legions, Aztec Magic, and Reapers for the best payouts.