BTC casinos that take traditional cash and cryptocurrencies are well-known for offering various valuable bonuses and promotions. Make sure that, at the very least, you have a rudimentary understanding of the requirements before you agree to accept any bonuses. You’ve come to the right place if you don’t know where to start. The following are some of the most prevalent types of bonus categories offered by the most reputable Bitcoin casinos.
How to Get a Casino Bonus
Crypto casinos offer bonuses to give you some free cash to play with. However, you can’t just open a website, grab the crypto, and leave. There are certain things to do before you are allowed to receive a bonus. In particular, you should:
- Create an account. This will open doors to a welcome bonus and all other deals.
- Make your first crypto deposit. Make sure to deposit enough to qualify for the bonus.
- Play games that count towards wagering requirements. You can find the list of games in the T&C of a bonus.
- Once the wagering is over, you can withdraw your winnings. Some casinos also let you convert crypto into fiat right on the spot.
As you can see, it’s not very easy to get a bonus, so we don’t recommend registering at multiple websites in an attempt to get as many bonuses as possible. Instead, pick one or two gambling platforms from our list and stick with them. If you keep playing at one casino, you might enrol in a VIP program and eventually get exclusive bonuses, special treatment, and other premium bonuses.
One of the reasons why you can’t withdraw bonuses immediately is that casinos impose limitations to prevent bonus abuse. After all, they want to make money, too. When we recommend bonuses, we always read the fine print in their terms and conditions to see if these limitations are fair.
Know Your Type of Casino Bonuses
Online casinos that we recommend don’t prioritise one group of players over everyone else. They have deals for newbies and loyal gamblers, people who place micro bets and those that stake big. Having a varied bonus system is always a plus, as you can use it to your advantage and get lots of free coins.
But what exactly are the best crypto casino bonuses we look out for? We should give you a description of them so that you can get the most out of every deal. So, with that in mind, here are crypto promotions we want to see at an cryptocasinosindia.com and what you need to know about them.
Deposit Bonus Deals
What exactly is a “deposit bonus”? The two most common sorts of incentives are known as match bonuses for deposits and crypto casino no deposit bonus deals. The one that will come up most often is a deposit match bonus. It is a typical offer that adds a predetermined percentage to your first bonus deposit, such as a bonus of up to 100% of your initial deposit of up to 1 BTC. This means that the casino will double your deposit up to a maximum of 1 BTC, bringing your total investment to a total of 2 BTC if you deposit 1 BTC.
There are certain Bitcoin casino websites that provide more comprehensive sign up bonus crypto deals in which the player is rewarded for making several deposits in addition to the original one. Because they lengthen the period during which the offer’s advantages are valid, they always deserve a second look.
No Deposit Bonuses
What does it mean when a Bitcoin or Dogecoin venue offers a crypto casino no deposit bonus? There are relatively few crypto and Bitcoin casinos that provide no-deposit bonuses as a kind of promotional incentive. The most important aspect of this bonus is that it may be obtained without making the first deposit.
When compared to standard welcome bonuses, the value of no-deposit incentives is often much lower. This makes perfect sense when one considers that there is no need for a monetary investment. Simply create an account in order to be eligible for this offer, and the online crypto casino will credit your account with a bonus that requires no initial investment on your part. No-deposit bonuses are often the most well-liked by players regarding gambling incentives and promotions offered by online casinos.
Free Spins Bonuses
Fans of video slots definitely love these types of bonuses. Luckily, deposit bonus casinos hand them out quite regularly, typically in batches of 10, 20, 30, 50, 100, or even more spins.
If you like to spin the reels trying to get lucky, you often only need to open an account with a casino. Most spins come with playthrough requirements, but some sites offer wager-free free spins.
These crypto casino free bonus offers are too good not to take advantage of, as these spins are completely free. Some of them might be worth only a few bucks, but there is always a potential they could produce a handsome payout.
Many deposit bonuses these days also have some free spins attached to them. On top of your cash bonus, the best crypto casino might offer a few dozen free spins to try your luck with. While they might not be worth a lot, they’re a nice cherry on top and a bit of extra value you should never refuse.
What Do You Need to Wager the Bonus?
A wager is another term for a bet placed on any online slot, crypto casino India game, bingo game, poker game, or other casino game. When you claim a bonus at a casino, the money you get is paid in bonus money as opposed to real cash. Alternatively, when it comes to free spins, any payouts (aka winnings) you get when you use them are also paid in bonus money. This bonus money is usually kept in a separate wallet with a wagering requirement attached.
Because you can’t withdraw the bonus money, you will need to gamble to complete the wagering requirements (and any other terms attached to the bonus) before you can make a cash withdrawal. Many newbies and seasoned players have trouble comprehending these terms. A wagering requirement is the amount of money (usually a multiple of the bonus amount or bonus winnings) a player must wager before being allowed to withdraw cryptocurrency in India.
Completing the wagering requirements will turn your bonus money into real money. If you don’t meet these wagering requirements, your bonus money will never be converted into real money for withdrawal and will be void. For example, a 10X wagering requirement means that you must wager the amount of your bonus 10X over in order to collect your bonus and subsequent winnings. Note that even crypto no deposit bonus offers have wagering requirements.
How to Choose the Best Crypto Casino Bonus
As we’ve said, not every casino bonus is worth your crypto. That’s why we make sure to collect only the best deals on our website. However, some players just want to dig and find a hidden gem. To achieve that, here are the things you should check:
- Terms and conditions of a bonus. Almost every T&C we have read includes some fine print that newbies usually skip. We recommend spending some time understanding this boring document before applying for a bonus. The most important parts of the T&C are withdrawal limits, time restrictions, wagering requirements, and bet amounts. You can’t find this info if you simply read a bonus ad, but it’s often stated in the T&C. For example, a bet limit can be too low for you. Or there can be a max win limit that will make a bonus useless. Reading the T&C before signing up will help you avoid shady deals.
- Wagering requirements. Crypto casinos don’t simply give away free coins. They want you to stay and play on the website, so they add wagering requirements even to the best crypto casino bonuses. This multiplier tells you how many times you should play before you can turn your winnings into withdrawable cryptocurrency in India. It may seem challenging, but reading the T&C will show that some games help you wager money faster. Slot machines are usually the best gambling provider, while live dealer games and table games often don’t even participate in promotions. So you can gamble on slot machines.
- Validity period. Almost every Bitcoin and Dogecoin bonus is valid for a short period of time, so you need to hurry up wagering it. A good deal gives you around ten days for wagering. Short-validity offers will force you to spend more on gaming, which may not be your goal. So, we recommend going after bonuses with realistic validity periods.
- Validity of a casino. You should always check the fairness of a gambling platform that offers lucrative crypto no deposit bonus deals. Usually, if something is too good to be true, it actually is. So, check if a casino has a licence from independent authorities, such as the Malta Gambling Authority or the UK Gambling Commission. These are strict authorities that protect the interests of players.
- Qualifying games. Before claiming a bonus, check the games you are required to gamble to wager it. For example, if your goal is to play slots, you won’t benefit from a bonus that is meant for table games. It can be hard to ignore flashy deals but avoid being swayed by them. It’s better to miss out on a crypto bonus than spend money you can’t afford to lose.
Can I get a crypto casino bonus at a bitcoin casino?
Of course you can, but these bonuses aren't obligatory. Just browse through promotions and pick a crypto casino bonus that suits your preferences.
What should I look out for when playing with free bonuses?
Reading the fine print is the best idea when it comes to these deals, be it a crypto casino first deposit bonus or a no deposit offer. You'll find that most bonuses come with many limitations to prevent instant cash out. Make sure to check what games (usually slot machines) you are allowed to play as some of them won't count towards wagering requirements. Then pay attention to the time limit – many casino offers are only valid for a week or two. On top of that, most cryptocurrency casinos have a cap on how much you can bet. One last thing to check is if you can grab the bonus from India.
Do I need bonus codes to claim crypto casino bonuses?
Sometimes, a crypto bonus casino attaches a bonus code to its deals. You can receive a bonus code from the casino's website. Then you should enter the code in a special field while making a deposit. When a deal has a code, it's required to activate it. Otherwise, your bonus codes crypto casino deal will be void.